What's new
Runion

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How to spread drainer effectively

find a venue where your audience are crypto users with the crypto you're trying to drain, crawl it for targets and then craft a spear-like message to attract the most into clicking your link and connecting their wallets. do research on current events and what is "hot" right now or is going to be very popular soon and use it to attract people.

your success will vary depending on your creativity and imagination with this. there are no magic shortcuts, just clever people who did the research and made the best trap instead of doing the same methods that everyone else was doing.

remember, a sharp arrow goes nowhere without a good bow and a good bow does nothing without a skilled archer.

vei сказал(а):
remember, a sharp arrow goes nowhere without a good bow and a good bow does nothing without a skilled archer.

oooh I like that phrase, very appropriate for the phishing

but yes I agree there are no short cuts. everyone gotta put in the work.

vei сказал(а):
find a venue where your audience are crypto users with the crypto you're trying to drain, crawl it for targets and then craft a spear-like message to attract the most into clicking your link and connecting their wallets. do research on current events and what is "hot" right now or is going to be very popular soon and use it to attract people.

your success will vary depending on your creativity and imagination with this. there are no magic shortcuts, just clever people who did the research and made the best trap instead of doing the same methods that everyone else was doing.

Пожалуйста, обратите внимание, что пользователь заблокирован

So in what terns where would one look for current crpyto events? Maybe some recommendations on where to start?

deposits сказал(а):
So in what terns where would one look for current crpyto events? Maybe some recommendations on where to start?

look at latest news on twitter with crypto hashtags

Привет, люди, после этого будет ли это мошенничеством для криптобиржи Honey Pot? У меня есть один, и он живой, мне нужно направить крипто-трафик в телеграмму, которая SE мамонтов, чтобы использовать ссылку и купить поддельную крипто. если кто знает об этом ответьте мне

Slime7 сказал(а):
Привет, люди, после этого будет ли это мошенничеством для криптобиржи Honey Pot? У меня есть один, и он живой, мне нужно направить крипто-трафик в телеграмму, которая SE мамонтов, чтобы использовать ссылку и купить поддельную крипто. если кто знает об этом ответьте мне

fake crypto exchanges are already very much alive and present, i have coded one myself. you will find victims by messaging in telegram groups asking for help to withdraw large amounts of crypto from exchange with excuse that you are not in USA/EU and cannot withdraw because of this, or that you have no knowledge of crypto and found login details for account with high crypto balance in it.

you will show you balance on fake exchange account that you have access to firstly.

as example of reasoning for needing victims help to withdraw, you will show excuse from support chat saying because of location you cannot withdraw and offer victim 5% of total balance for their help.

after the victim agrees to help for 5% of profit, they register a new account on this fake exchange and transfer the bitcoin balance to their account (stealing it from you because they will be greedy). then when they try to withdraw balance out, they get error saying to make deposit because of random US/EU law, etc. their greed will always make them race to pay because they worry the money will be lost when support gets ticket of stolen funds.

user pays and scam continues again to next person. the fake exchange is very well designed and only requires minimal pages functions of real exchange (withdraw, transfer, show balance, deposit).

crypto drainers, seed phrase/connect wallet phishing scams will always be alive. with coronavirus making everyone interested in crypto, the fake exchange will also become more popular and one day be well known like crypto drainer and fake nft scams.
Последнее редактирование: 26.03.2023

vei сказал(а):
fake crypto exchanges are already very much alive and present, i have coded one myself. you will find victims by messaging in telegram groups asking for help to withdraw large amounts of crypto from exchange with excuse that you are not in USA/EU and cannot withdraw because of this, or that you have no knowledge of crypto and found login details for account with high crypto balance in it.

you will show you balance on fake exchange account that you have access to firstly.

Посмотреть вложение 53602

as example of reasoning for needing victims help to withdraw, you will show excuse from support chat saying because of location you cannot withdraw and offer victim 5% of total balance for their help.

after the victim agrees to help for 5% of profit, they register a new account on this fake exchange and transfer the bitcoin balance to their account (stealing it from you because they will be greedy). then when they try to withdraw balance out, they get error saying to make deposit because of random US/EU law, etc. their greed will always make them race to pay because they worry the money will be lost when support gets ticket of stolen funds.

user pays and scam continues again to next person. the fake exchange is very well designed and only requires minimal pages functions of real exchange (withdraw, transfer, show balance, deposit).

crypto drainers, seed phrase/connect wallet phishing scams will always be alive. with coronavirus making everyone interested in crypto, the fake exchange will also become more popular and one day be well known like crypto drainer and fake nft scams.
Нажмите, чтобы раскрыть...

I understand if we can talk in dm, I also have a crypto exchange, but I need to find the right traffic, let me know brother

vei сказал(а):

Посмотреть вложение 53602

Нажмите, чтобы раскрыть...

You can get traffic from third party wesbites...