What's new
Runion

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How to do SMS spams

Депозит
$0
Hello members of xss forum!

I am learning everyday about spamming so I dont much experience about phishing/spamming.
I already got private leads, the phishing website (bank) and I still need to buy a not flagged domain and configure the antibots & cloudflare.
But I have some questions about sms spamming. I will need to do sms spams and not email and I dont know how.

Who have experience and would like to help me learn about it (send sms spams) and give me help, would appreciate it guys <3

Thanks for the attention.

тихий спамер сказал(а):
Hello members of xss forum!

I am learning everyday about spamming so I dont much experience about phishing/spamming.
I already got private leads, the phishing website (bank) and I still need to buy a not flagged domain and configure the antibots & cloudflare.
But I have some questions about sms spamming. I will need to do sms spams and not email and I dont know how.

Who have experience and would like to help me learn about it (send sms spams) and give me help, would appreciate it guys <3

Thanks for the attention.

send me pm or TG or send ur tox i can help with that

Just use ankarex, to use the other sms providers you need a bussines email, and for octopush u need at least 50$ min investment

W0s сказал(а):
Just use ankarex, to use the other sms providers you need a bussines email, and for octopush u need at least 50$ min investment

Have you ever used them?I have heard that they ban you really fast for spreading a phishing.

Interested in this too, if someone could recommend good provider it would be useful. What if i buy rented number and use it for sending phishing SMS, will my number get blacklisted and filtered by Android/Apple or telecom company? What kind of filters are there, eg. if my sms are reported then all from that number disappear or if I send too many too fast? How many messages from same number is too many?

atezaa сказал(а):
Have you ever used them?I have heard that they ban you really fast for spreading a phishing.

They made that sms provider to do phising attacks lol