What's new
Runion

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

|How| Carding Setup

ThePandora

Midle Weight
Депозит
$-12
Пожалуйста, обратите внимание, что пользователь заблокирован
http://dreadytofatroptsdj6io7l3xptbet6onoyno2yv7jicoxknyazubrad.onion/post/3dfff154f8b14b669ab0 ( example of my post )
http://dreadytofatroptsdj6io7l3xptbet6onoyno2yv7jicoxknyazubrad.onion/post/336c88134a7c5c65fb2b ( i think same post )

do i have truth ? i was build 150 score about 2 months because about carding everybody tell something different
because i was chat with guy which told me when you set right vm you can do carding in 2022 so its not need real hacked rdp

but biggest problem is public ip not match wtih webRTC when you use socks
somebody told me use linken sphere or anti detect but not works

You miss so much peoples on Dread I hope they unban you
i was learn a lot from you

dns leak must be from isp provider,low anti fraud score and i provide test make gmail account when its want number verification something is wrong
so its possible change webRTC to radnom ip which i want ? or not

So i understand it right on real hacked pc use default browser ? and when use burned pc i can use Virtual Machine when its everything set perfect ?
and which browser ? some extensions ? or download Anti detect or Linken Sphere

lol multiple accounts run by same person --> ThePandora Azuretzx commenting on each other threads like children to increase attention

drpalpatine сказал(а):
lol multiple accounts run by same person --> ThePandora Azuretzx commenting on each other threads like children to increase attention

Its called social engineering because more people join and add post like you haha
I was think you re smart to know you re Trolled

drpalpatine сказал(а):

We just know each other from Dread

admin
child was god on dread before --> plays two characters and even makes them talk to each other and appreciate each other lol --> now trying to troll like child
be careful with this man

proof that the same man runs two accounts but denies publicly
Вложения
B48E65F9-BA92-4F25-A97F-69B90989B70D.jpeg
687EA64E-51F4-4068-AEED-DA51E3A0F2AF.jpeg
19BF2E2C-F50D-4268-AFE3-763619E1997C.jpeg
649898F8-794B-4902-9105-0DE59FC03F0F.jpeg

drpalpatine сказал(а):
admin
child was god on dread before --> plays two characters and even makes them talk to each other and appreciate each other lol --> now trying to troll like child
be careful with this man

proof that the same man runs two accounts but denies publicly

We write each other on jabber,Yesterday ThePandora was write admin to accept me,So its not my fault or from ThePandora
Be safe and dislike which you give just like that nice

Make me smile on face better than ban on Dread