What's new
Runion

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hey, very very new to hacking and wondering where can i learn to create a crypter?

1YEMEN1

Midle Weight
Депозит
$0
I want a crypter to crypt quasar RAT so i can install silent XMR miner and BTC stealer onto a victims PC but have no money to buy one, i am wondering where i can go to learn how to create my own crypter to crypt malware to make the RAT FUD, I have no knowledge on coding but i am willing to learn what i need to know in order to create this.
If anyone can help it will be greatly appreciated and i will be sure to give you money out of the profits i make.

1YEMEN1 сказал(а):
I want a crypter to crypt quasar RAT so i can install silent XMR miner and BTC stealer onto a victims PC but have no money to buy one, i am wondering where i can go to learn how to create my own crypter to crypt malware to make the RAT FUD, I have no knowledge on coding but i am willing to learn what i need to know in order to create this.
If anyone can help it will be greatly appreciated and i will be sure to give you money out of the profits i make.

start from learning C/Asm