What's new
Runion

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Help with VEIL

святой бог

Midle Weight
Депозит
$0
hi everyone ! c: i'm looking for help, i just recently fixed an error with veil evassion and i need help, idk if veil isn't working now, i try editing some attributes about the file in order to make it look well, and it barely works, when the meterpreter session its opening i have this message on my kali linux machine

someone could help me to understand how does it works?

i've been try to search more info about this tool but it seems like actually isn't effective, you know any tool or any technique to avoid or obfuscate backdoors?

святой бог сказал(а):
i've been try to search more info about this tool but it seems like actually isn't effective, you know any tool or any technique to avoid or obfuscate backdoors?
Пожалуйста, обратите внимание, что пользователь заблокирован

I would use some injection tools for shellcode or something like that. Normal meterpreter exe's get also crypted detected.

GGHTC сказал(а):
I would use some injection tools for shellcode or something like that. Normal meterpreter exe's get also crypted detected.

hi thanks for answer c: ! that's what veil supposedly do, but i also want to know if its possible to edit the hexadecimal patterns from the back door whit hxd editor to make undetectable pattern from the backdoor and avoid the common AV

святой бог сказал(а):
hi thanks for answer c: ! that's what veil supposedly do, but i also want to know if its possible to edit the hexadecimal patterns from the back door whit hxd editor to make undetectable pattern from the backdoor and avoid the common AV
Пожалуйста, обратите внимание, что пользователь заблокирован

It is possible I think but not effective. The things that the tool does are detected, I would just code your own shellcode injector. Good obfuscation, delay etc then you are good. I have made that, works really good

святой бог сказал(а):

this tool can do nothing for you it's to old and public