What's new
Runion

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Crypto pumps and signal channels

May2be

Midle Weight
Депозит
$0
We see a lot of signals and pump channels for coins on Telegram. I know that some of them, especially small channels, are scams. I know that with some kind of honeypot, they leave you with garbage coins that you buy but can't sell. What I'm really curious about is the big channels. Some channels have 800,000 members. When I check their signal information in places like marketcap. I see that the coin they really signal is on a very serious rise. When I look at the daily transaction volume, it looks like $ 8-10 million. In fact, everything looks right. But of course, if you buy the VIP memberships sold and log in in advance. Because when the signal is shared in the general channel, the coin is already declining.

Still, there is something that doesn't make sense to me. I would like to ask friends who have experience in this subject to share their advice and information. Is it really worth being a member of these channels?

Mandibula сказал(а):
Hi, all telegram channels are scams.

Indeed, many of them are. But after kissing a lot of frogs. I managed to find a few facts. The signals they give are via Binance. Everything seems fine for now, I can say that.

May2be сказал(а):
Indeed, many of them are. But after kissing a lot of frogs. I managed to find a few facts. The signals they give are via Binance. Everything seems fine for now, I can say that.

Wow that's really impressive!