What's new
Runion

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Craxsrat v5.x not cracked is it good?

Kirigaya

Midle Weight
Депозит
$0
Anyone using paid version of craxsrat? the one that they sell for 1000$?
Is it good? Or is it bad? And if it's bad then why? Nobody can give an answer.. just saying its bad... or its not good but not bad..all i need see sms and otp..thats it..

Kirigaya сказал(а):
Is it good? Or is it bad? And if it's bad then why? Nobody can give an answer.. just saying its bad... or its not good but not bad..all i need see sms and otp..thats it..
Пожалуйста, обратите внимание, что пользователь заблокирован

spymax aka cypher aka craxs is full of shit ..its not worrthy..
better is find public rat ,your requirements is very basic so any public can solve that

kozak deex сказал(а):
spymax aka cypher aka craxs is full of shit ..its not worrthy..
better is find public rat ,your requirements is very basic so any public can solve that

Any recommendations?

Kirigaya сказал(а):

Already Cracked

all sketchy programs are backdoored so use at your own risk, I recommend using cpu isolated virtual boxes. I'm going to crack it and drop here so make sure you never use it in your local host machine.

Wiz сказал(а):
all sketchy programs are backdoored so use at your own risk, I recommend using cpu isolated virtual boxes. I'm going to crack it and drop here so make sure you never use it in your local host machine.

the owner share two version of it paid and free , if you can crack the piad one just let's us know !! but first you need to find who has it !

thecount сказал(а):
the owner share two version of it paid and free , if you can crack the piad one just let's us know !! but first you need to find who has it!

i already shared the latest vesion v5.2 paid

Kirigaya сказал(а):
d

downloading now, just use it on clean vps with non of your data.. if you get enouth profit just clean everything and buy official.

did you already try it ?

Kirigaya сказал(а):
Any recommendations?

Let's recap .... we started from quite interesting versions, which used lax call recording, which worked, among other things, and with a low profile, or rather, if you gave the app few permissions, you also bypassed the protections of Chinese phones .... To get to paid toilets, with a lot of functions that are useless, the delay in accessibility is useless, you can ask the permission manager at any time, administrator permission, you asked for it whenever you want ...... Terminate for a fee

thecount сказал(а):
who can provid crypt for apk ?
Пожалуйста, обратите внимание, что пользователь заблокирован

you can use my crypt service