What's new
Runion

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Блек antiheros - 800$

TheColorYellow

Light Weight
Депозит
$0
I contacted antiheros to buy a PNG exploit on 16-10-2023. He told me he accepted XMR only so I couldn't use escrow like I wanted. After he showed me a demo, I decided to buy for 800$. The following day, I sent my payment and he sent me his exploit. When I checked the exploit, it was a shitty LNK exploit instead of the PNG exploit that was demoed. He then told me that he had "a guy who offers him more" so he said he'll refund. I have been waiting for the refund since October 18th. Everyday he's saying that he'll refund but he never does.

admin I've sent you our conversation logs in PM, including the shit LNK exploit. If antiheros doesn't want to take responsability and refund, ban him please.

Пожалуйста, обратите внимание, что пользователь заблокирован
TheColorYellow its fake dude there is no exploit for png all youtube videos are fake no png exploit try contacting any one of them they always can't receive btc they create excuses to not use Escrow

TheColorYellow сказал(а):
I contacted antiheros to buy a PNG exploit on 16-10-2023. He told me he accepted XMR only so I couldn't use escrow like I wanted. After he showed me a demo, I decided to buy for 800$. The following day, I sent my payment and he sent me his exploit. When I checked the exploit, it was a shitty LNK exploit instead of the PNG exploit that was demoed. He then told me that he had "a guy who offers him more" so he said he'll refund. I have been waiting for the refund since October 18th. Everyday he's saying that he'll refund but he never does.

admin I've sent you our conversation logs in PM, including the shit LNK exploit. If antiheros doesn't want to take responsability and refund, ban him please.
Пожалуйста, обратите внимание, что пользователь заблокирован

I am not the owner of this exploit, and the developer told me that you will be refunded in 24hr

antiheros - статус выставлен. Если будет решен вопрос с возвратом, оповестите меня, рассмотрим возможность снятия статуса. Найденный мульт Elysium получил дублирующий статус.