What's new
Runion

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Banking BOT Coder/Partner

taschengeld

Light Weight
Депозит
$0
Hello i look for a coder or someone who allready run a ANDROID RAT and can avilable be every day.
I have a professionel way for cashout Bank Accounts in Asia instantly !
i also can deposit dont worry about that but i never agree for send anathying moey first without resultat

I have victims allready with binance Accounts and directly contact with them, and dont worry we are professionel Team and can get every day new clients with verfied bank and binance account and morre exchangers

U need be a coder programmer
or u allready run a Android RAT or have freeware we can test together
with VCN in good quality
also the rat need to dead reset the telephone after we cashout very importment and make screenshort
need injection also, i have some allready

the rest we can talk in telegram

And again i dont send to anyone money first, cheap charlys dnt need to try wasting my time, i run few other projects also, so just come to us if u really avilable and professionell
pm me or text in telegram

M option for share is 10-20% for any cashout same day !!!
The first 20 times, after this we make a deal and give me the controller panel
need good crypted the virus beware googleplay !

Who really want to make money longtime with me and my team welcome, we serious workers and profesionell SE and infected vics 1 by 1 not on mass because we know allready for we choose, big different work with us try !

Get ready to spend 5k/10k20k or buy a public or private ready tool, easier to maintain and you won't spend so much, save time and money.

Experience is expensive, but it teaches very well))

cldmrsn сказал(а):
Get ready to spend 5k/10k20k or buy a public or private ready tool, easier to maintain and you won't spend so much, save time and money.

Experience is expensive, but it teaches very well))

u post look just like a spamm
do u have anything else to talk what can help ?

bla bla bla i listen from many members

And i know have to spend money thats not the problem, the probem is people like u talk a lot and nothing happened

so i push my thread

Look for a Coder or a Partner with a RAT
im maybe here new, but works longtime over 14 jears in fraud szenes, i normaly in other boards few jears i can proofs many things about my buisness name no problem

push look for coder or someone with andoid rat
i can share the first 20 Times 20%
Also i can deposit dont worry, after also we can make a deal for longterm
I see only beginners and scammers and kids, only serious people
i can cashout Banks same day in coins
No mass spamm need, we are a professionell small Team work one by one directly with the victim and exchangers verified allready on binance and also we can make more, our cashout drops under control, we need only teh rat with live vcn good graphic for cashout vic banks
With MMS or with a normal download virus doesnt metter, we have way for it
i also have few injects ready but need to test them or update them, u can own here monthly minimum 50-100k up monthly MINIMUM if work professionel can much more !!!

About me, i can show my content, i also tun other scam projects, im not a noname in other boards can proofs not problem

SERIOUS BUISNESS here
no india people please, look for smart coders

pusssssssh still looking serious buisness Partner
Easy money who have a good RAT allready because u only make the technicals, all work is on me we can work always together make test first dont worry i can deposit also here

push back
i look again

hook rat was good, i rent it but comands was not work in all

who can help me, rent a rat?
or buy a rat android with vnc and injects for german banks and good apk, fud i find seller dont worry

I can also give u 10% from any cashout if u give us your rat panel

we can spamming good german bots no problem we have good methoid
Also we have the best german partners with german banks, he pay money within 20-40 Minute instant

Big chance, for you too easy money for u 500-5000 euro every day !!!
More then 10% is not avilable, our Team charge % also for exchange Banks and spamming, my work is spy vics
If u have hidden vnc much better

Contact me telegram

Ripper Scammer can go away, i never trading without deposit and guarantor dont wasting my Time

I can deposit also if u not trust me, i look for longterm Buisness !!!