What's new
Runion

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Avoid to get flagged as Spam

AbsoluteMayhem

Light Weight
Депозит
$0
hello guys. new to Email spamming.

I'm about to send 30k emails using hacked SMTP from an University (so I suppose it's an high reputation IP).
Do you have any tips on what not to write on the message to avoid to get flagged as Spam by the main email providers (Gmail/Outlook/Yahoo etc.) instantly?
Also, is timing important (eg. sending in few hours vs few days)?

Thanks a lot!

AbsoluteMayhem сказал(а):
hello guys. new to Email spamming.

I'm about to send 30k emails using hacked SMTP from an University (so I suppose it's an high reputation IP).
Do you have any tips on what not to write on the message to avoid to get flagged as Spam by the main email providers (Gmail/Outlook/Yahoo etc.) instantly?
Also, is timing important (eg. sending in few hours vs few days)?

Thanks a lot!
Пожалуйста, обратите внимание, что пользователь заблокирован

Nope, speed doesn't make sense at all, cuz it actually is very natural for mail servers to queue and flush all at once series of emails.
Before using this smtp you need to check it for inbox with dummy text email on your own boxes, cuz it may be spammy already (killed by someone else).
And here is all the tips (well, most of them, actually) you need to follow to avoid spam folder: https://telegra.ph/Inboxing-corp-mailsoutlook-Inboksim-korpyautluk-02-03
Good luck, bro