What's new
Runion

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Арбитраж graver

elementOS

Light Weight
Депозит
$0
I was a client of this guy and lately his service is going bad. I am reporting him because I lost 1500$ to his support.
so please be carefull.

I bought an account , and it was closed after ~24h , and he is not refunding. After how much accounts I have bought at his place , his support trash talks about me.
I always use account as he recommends with good ip ,clean vps, clean browser.

I keep saying to him that is not my fault becuase I can not lock account for 24h and I made 0 transfer, after A lot accounts that I bought to him his support is not believing me.
i ask for refund of me 1500$ they are not giving back. so please don't buy at them!!!

Вложения​

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    94.8 КБ · Просмотры: 54
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    94 КБ · Просмотры: 54
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    87.6 КБ · Просмотры: 54

Lets wait for him maybe he will make a solution, I had good raports with him in the past but lately faceing some problems.

PS. I sended now link I thought he will see notificartions

Доставучий клиент... Замучал всех моих саппортов, которые работали с ним.
Аккаунт передавался в рабочем, верифицированном состоянии. Сам убивает своими действиями аккаунты, потом бежит к нам и жалуется, чтобы мы ему всё заменяли или делали возврат средств.
При покупке аккаунтов ещё и скидку постоянно выпрашивает.

Купил фином бинес сначала у нас, аккаунт полностью рабочий и верифицированный, он что-то нам напорол, попытался сделать 5 переводов, после чего из-за них фином затребовали звонок от дропа. Там привязан виртуальный арендованный номер, звонок с него не возможен. Пару дней написывал нам, жаловался, что это аккаунт "не полностью верифицированный, что мы должны сделать звонок или заменить аккаунт или вернуть деньги". По факту, аккаунт был передан в полностью рабочем состоянии, дропу и дроповоду аккаунт был оплачен. Я вернул ему 1500$ за аккаунт своими деньгами, и аккаунт пошёл мне в минус по деньгам, так как обратно деньги за рабочий товар у дроповода и дропа уже не заберёшь. Скрин1

На утро следующего дня (16 июня), он снова покупает за 1500$ qonto бизнес аккаунт у моего саппорта, аккаунт идёт от другого дроповода. Он входит в аккаунт, проверяет, подтверждает, что всё хорошо с ним, после этого мы отпускам оплату дроповоду за него. Скрин2
На следующий день (17 июня), после каких-то его действий в аккаунте, он присылает информацию, что утром 17го числа, аккаунт был заблокирован за нарушение правил и сразу требует возврат за него.

Мы меняем аккаунты, возвращаем деньги в случаях, когда аккаунт передаётся в нерабочем или изначально заблокированном состоянии. Здесь же он получает аккаунт, проверяет его, и подтверждает, что замечаний нет.

Блокируют аккаунт уже после его авторизаций, смен доступов, паролей и других различных действий внутри аккаунта. - Как мы с этим связаны, и разве это должно перекладываться на нас и требовать манибек с меня?
Тем более и так 2 дня тому назад пошёл ему на встречу, и вернул деньги в полном объёме себе в минус за аккаунт фином, который он своими действиями привёл в ограниченное рабочее состояние.

Вложения​

• скрин1.png
    скрин1.png
    185.3 КБ · Просмотры: 14
  • скрин2.png
    скрин2.png
    16.2 КБ · Просмотры: 14

Not true.

First of all why you say now annoying costumer meanwhile your support always wrotte me do you have interes to buy this/that account? ,how come I am now annoying after I asked for refund for Finom and Qonto and I was not annyoing ~16 or 17 other accounts or more that I bought from you earlier in the past?
I am annoying now because I asked for refund , but 16 earlier accounts I was fine right?
this means that I don't block accounts, I sended 4-5 small payments in Finom to test it (becuase I always test accounts) and Finom was not fully verified because to verify acccount in Finom, person(mule) needs to make a phone call with the support ( this method is for 3s.money and for a lot other banks) and in that account phone call wasnt done.
about Qonto, I told you after ~20 hours that account is blocked/banned. How come I can lock/bank an account for 20hours?

Ps. I was to fair with Graver and I deserved more respect and a refund because a lot of time his accounts had phone number expired or mails with 2fa, and I still bought and waited.

And too bad that he and his support wasnt interested to find a solution but they try to blame me 100% all the time.That its not true. Never mind I will not buy at him anymore , and I do not reccomend to buy at him .
Its scary how can a seller like him sell in a place that is xss!
PS. Thoose photos that graver upload are true because i was refund for previous account but not for the last one.