What's new
Runion

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Android Rat Leak SpyRoid V4.3 a.k.a rename CraxsRat V4

realgriffon

Midle Weight
Депозит
$0
SpyRoid4.3.rar - AnonFiles
anonfiles.com

Its not cracked so post at comments if anyone able to crack.

This version have block screen( show black layer while control) but its laggy. Craxs fixed it in latest update but SpyRoid not copied it yet.

Run in VM only.

CRNAGORA сказал(а):
Your links are broken, I can't access the site.

Hello this is too old version and useless. If you have crack experience you can check my latest post about Spynote Pro .

realgriffon сказал(а):
Hello this is too old version and useless. If you have crack experience you can check my latest post about Spynote Pro .

where can I rent the latest and up-to-date version?

CaBiNa сказал(а):
where can I rent the latest and up-to-date version?

i wouldnt recommend you to rent it since its just a rename of craxs and craxs latest versions are cracked and public.

realgriffon сказал(а):
i wouldnt recommend you to rent it since its just a rename of craxs and craxs latest versions are cracked and public.

But as I know hacked rat works worse and bots die pretty fast. or can you tell me a quality rat that is the best now and can be rented for your purposes