What's new
Runion

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

AML-KYC Разлок ваших крипто-аккаунтов/Unlocking accounts and transactions

MikeErmantraut

Midle Weight
Депозит
$0
Цена 1500
Контакты https://t.me/mikeErmanth
Привет всем порядочным мемберам данного форума, хочу предложить услуги по разблокировке заблокированных бирж/счетов/кошельков/ платежных систем и всего прочего, связанного с блокировкой криптовалютных активов/обменов.

Блокировки по причине АМЛ рисков, по причине требования доказать происхождение крипты/фиата.

- Индивидуально подготовим все необходимые документы для обоснования легальности ваших средств/транзакций.
- Предоставим полный комплект документов для прохождения проверки
- Есть большой опыт разблокировок, на довольно крупные суммы.

Возьму в работы кейсы от 5000$ , процент индивидуально, но не менее 20%.

Также рассмотрю продажу "мануала" по работе с блокировками, уже написан, нигде не выкладывался. Абсолютно уникальный, с несколькими кейсами и разбором. Цену вижу от 1.5k$. Гаранат+.
Высокий % успеха.
ПЕРВЫЙ КОНТАКТ ПМ

ENGLISH

Welcome to all members.
I offer services for unlocking blocked crypto exchanges/accounts/wallets/payment systems and everything else.

I can help with blocking due to AML risks, including the requirements to prove the source of funds (crypto/fiat)
I will take in the work cases from 5000$, the percentage is individual, but not less than 20%.

- I prepare all the necessary documents to justify the legality of your funds/transactions.

- I will provide a full package of documents for verification.

- I have extensive experience in unblocking the majority of popular crypto exchanges, such as: Bitfinex, Binance, Chengelly, HitBTC, and many others.

I will also consider selling a "e-book" on working with lockouts, already written, never posted anywhere. Absolutely unique, with several cases and parsing. I see a price starting at $1.5k$. Garanat+.

Message me in PM/
High success rate.
Последнее редактирование: Среда в 08:46