What's new
Runion

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

500 downloads and only 2 installs why?

nebulainstalls

Midle Weight
Депозит
$0
i am facing trouble since last few days with the downloads/logs on my stealer, here is my workflow
1. I use keitaro with white black page.
2. I use hide.click api integrated in keitaro
so after the ad gets approved i switch to black landing in keitaro and for bots white landing (added with filters)
In my black landing i added the download button with magicchecker clocker so the person when clicks on download button they goto magic checker clocker indexpage and if bot then goes to white page and if real then it downloads my file which is exe inside zip.
So since last few days i have wasted alot of money in traffic exchanges i get around 50k-100k + clicks with average spend of $50-150 with tracking of download, so to track the download and protect from bots i added magiccheck in the download button so that bots gets filtered.
But after following up all these things i am still not able to get the installs in my panel people downloads the files like if 400-500 people download the file then i get around 2-5 installs.
about crypt my crypt is runtime clean i tested manually in VM, VDS, VPS, and real pc with Fully updated Win10, Win11 (home,pro,enterprise), i spread the crypt in zip and even after getting 50k clicks the zip does not gets blocked by chrome, file is runtime clean, domain is good and page good no redwarning at all.

Looking for expert who can provide a good solution for my this problem

Пожалуйста, обратите внимание, что пользователь заблокирован
your exe file is crypted by you or someone else ? have you check for any bindings ?
Also is your landing page convincing enough for victims to install your file ?
It's better to use direct exe file with name like Setup_install than spreading zip files.
Be sure your landing page is good enough and there's no bindings and try direct exe and not zip.

Cplusplus сказал(а):
your exe file is crypted by you or someone else ? have you check for any bindings ?
Also is your landing page convincing enough for victims to install your file ?
It's better to use direct exe file with name like Setup_install than spreading zip files.
Be sure your landing page is good enough and there's no bindings and try direct exe and not zip.

everything is good landing is super good there are lots of people who download the files from landing, i use multiclocker to filterout max bots from the traffic everything has separate tracking like separate tracking for landing how many people went to landing and how many people clicked on download button from the landing

nebulainstalls сказал(а):
everything is good landing is super good there are lots of people who download the files from landing, i use multiclocker to filterout max bots from the traffic everything has separate tracking like separate tracking for landing how many people went to landing and how many people clicked on download button from the landing
Пожалуйста, обратите внимание, что пользователь заблокирован

what traffic?

nebulainstalls сказал(а):
i am facing trouble since last few days with the downloads/logs on my stealer, here is my workflow
1. I use keitaro with white black page.
2. I use hide.click api integrated in keitaro
so after the ad gets approved i switch to black landing in keitaro and for bots white landing (added with filters)
In my black landing i added the download button with magicchecker clocker so the person when clicks on download button they goto magic checker clocker indexpage and if bot then goes to white page and if real then it downloads my file which is exe inside zip.
So since last few days i have wasted alot of money in traffic exchanges i get around 50k-100k + clicks with average spend of $50-150 with tracking of download, so to track the download and protect from bots i added magiccheck in the download button so that bots gets filtered.
But after following up all these things i am still not able to get the installs in my panel people downloads the files like if 400-500 people download the file then i get around 2-5 installs.
about crypt my crypt is runtime clean i tested manually in VM, VDS, VPS, and real pc with Fully updated Win10, Win11 (home,pro,enterprise), i spread the crypt in zip and even after getting 50k clicks the zip does not gets blocked by chrome, file is runtime clean, domain is good and page good no redwarning at all.

Looking for expert who can provide a good solution for my this problem
Нажмите, чтобы раскрыть...

Или крипт корявый или же софт у тебя паблик галимый, который больше 5% отстука тебе и не даст