What's new
Runion

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

475 Vacation Homes with Keyless Pins

BlackedOut

Midle Weight
Депозит
$0
Цена 1500
Контакты https://xss.is/members/335408/
i have this real estate owners login to his company which has 475 vacation homes - giving me 100% full control in his login.

I have access to each home owners documents - including

W9
EFT Form with Account Numbers and Routing Numbers
Each Home Owners App Login Information
ID Scans - HQ - Front and Back

There is even full access to the homes including the codes for their wireless house locks.

There is several various ways that this log could be hit - from renting out the properties when they are not occupied from other rentals, Swap the EFT documents with a bank drop, or you can even attempt to message future reservations with a spoofed email pretending to be a sales rep and try to get them to switch their payments to Crypto for a discount or something... I dont know - I never have personally worked with this type of logs / plays... So instead of me burning it - I would just rather accept offers from those who know what they are doing in this line of work.

Escrow is a must via here on the forums. Shoot your offers