What's new
Runion

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2FA triggered again, might be a setup problem?

Nailpower

Midle Weight
Депозит
$0
hello everyone, I've been messing a lot with logs and I still hit 2fa a lot of times, tried with different types of logs, paypals, amazons, ecc..
2fa is still hit either with thousands of cookies or just a couple hundreds, there doesn't seem to be a difference.
2fa hit with various proxies, don't matter they are from the same geo or same domain and ISP, 2fa still hit.

sorry if I sound like a newbie, it's cause I am, I don't have any other way but to ask at this point.
I'm starting to assume I'm making mistakes in my setup.

I use an RDP, possibly with windows 10 but I've been using windows servers (2016, 2019) too and websites don't seem to pick up on the change, since all ip checking sites show win10 as operating system.
on top of that I use proxifier to connect to a SOCKS5 proxies close to the logs IP in geo and domain. I use proxifier option to prevent DNS leaks (where fake DNS IPs are used), most of the times DNS leaks don't happen, in the rare cases when they happen then I use yogaDNS to connect to a DoH/DoT such as cloudflare, yogaDNS is started after proxifier has connected to the proxy so that DNS leaks appear as cloudflare from the same country as the SOCKS5.
windows time zone is changed everytime to log's time zone, I also change windows region to log's country and I possibly add windows language pack from the log's language (don't know if it makes a difference, but I still do it).
I add log's language on google chrome too, so as it is detected by websites.
"Inject" cookies on google chrome via EditThisCookie extension, I check everytime that they are loaded correctly.

I doublecheck everytime on dnsleaktest and whoer to check that everything is setup correctly.
I also check proxy score on scamalaytics, ipqualityscore and I check for blacklist on mxtoolbox. Score is usually around 10(+-5) in scamalytics and around 20 on ipqualityscore (both scores on average might be a little higher or lower). SOCKS5 is usually clean on mxtoolbox, when it does appear on a blacklist it is always on low risk ones (99% of the times spamhaus) and never on more than one list.

Are my standards for proxies too low? Or is my setup not done correctly? Am I doing something wrong?
In my experience a lot of the IPs of the logs are unpredictable in their location, so even when I manage to find a proxy from the same domain they end up to be hundreds of kilometers apart.
Thanks everyone! Hope I figure this out